The partnership between Earn Network and Kingdomverse has opened the doors to an exciting new venture—DeFi Staking pools for $KING tokens on the Ethereum network. This collaboration signifies a landmark development, as it merges the innovative blockchain solutions of Earn Network with the captivating gaming universe of Kingdomverse.
How to start staking Kingdomverse (KING)?
Now, we will walk you through the simple process of interactions with Kingdomverse DeFi Staking pools, so you can easily stake your tokens and earn yield in a decentralized manner.
1. Go to the Kingdomverse offers pages.
2. Click “Connect Wallet” - the MetaMask modal will appear. Right after connecting, you’ll be able to check your account balance together with funds that interact with our DeFi Staking pool.
NOTE: The first wallet supported by our platform is MetaMask. Make sure you have your funds there (KING and ETH for fees) on the appropriate network supported by our pools.
3. Select the offer of your interest and click the “Stake” button next to it.
4. After clicking “Stake” a window will pop up. The next step is to input the number of tokens you wish to stake. Now you need to click “Approve KING” as a first transaction, set the spending amount and then confirm it with your MetaMask wallet.
5. After the approval transaction is completed, click on the “Stake” button and confirm it again with your MetaMask wallet.
6. Congratulations! You have successfully staked your KING tokens.
NOTE: You can always check the summary of your staked funds together with pending and available to claim rewards at the Wallet component.