Thanks to the recent collaboration between Earn Network and TT Farm, we're pleased to announce the launch of the first DeFi Staking pools on ThunderCore chain.
The launch of TT Farm staking pools is an important step forward in adding new ThunderCore based tokens to DeFi staking. To know more about integration of ThunderCore as a base layer, please check out our article dedicated to integration.
How to start staking TT Farm (FTT)?
Now, we will walk you through the simple process of interactions with TT Farm DeFi Staking pools, so you can easily stake your tokens and earn yield in a decentralized manner.
1. Go to the one of TT Farm offers pages.
2. Click “Connect Wallet” - the MetaMask modal will appear. Right after connecting, you’ll be able to check your account balance together with funds that interact with our DeFi Staking pool.
NOTE: The first wallet supported by our platform is MetaMask. Make sure you have your funds there (FTT and TT for fees) on the appropriate network supported by our pools.
3. Select the offer of your interest and click the “Stake” button next to it.
4. After clicking “Stake” a window will pop up. The next step is to input the number of tokens you wish to stake. Now you need to click “Approve FTT” as a first transaction, set the spending amount and then confirm it with your MetaMask wallet.
5. After the approval transaction is completed, click on the “Stake” button and confirm it again with your MetaMask wallet.
6. Congratulations! You have successfully staked your FTT tokens.
NOTE: You can always check the summary of your staked funds together with pending and available to claim rewards at the Wallet component.