Thanks to the recent collaboration between Earn Network and Vector Fiance, we're pleased to announce the launch of Vector Fiance (VTX) DeFi Staking pools, which are the first DeFi staking pools on the Avalanche chain.
The launch of Vector Finance staking pools is a big step forward in onboarding Avalanche-based projects to the Earn Network. Thanks to low transaction costs, the Avalanche chain is a perfect fit for dApps like Earn Network, so users don't have to spend a fortune on fees, and they can enjoy a better return on investment.
How to start staking Vector Finance (VTX)?
Now, we will walk you through the simple process of interactions with Vector DeFi Staking pools, so you can easily stake your tokens and earn yield in a decentralized manner.
1. Go to the Vector Finance offers page.
2. Click “Connect Wallet” - the MetaMask modal will appear. Right after connecting you’ll be able to check your account balance together with funds that interact with our DeFi Staking pool.
NOTE: The first wallet supported by our platform is MetaMask. Make sure you have your funds there (VTX and AVAX for fees) on the appropriate network supported by our pools.
3. Select the offer of your interest and click the “Stake” button next to it.
4. After clicking “Stake” a window will pop up. The next step is to input the number of tokens you wish to stake. Now you need to click “Approve VTX” as a first transaction, set the spending amount and then confirm it with your MetaMask wallet.
5. After the approval transaction is completed, click on the “Stake” button and confirm it again with your MetaMask wallet.
6. Congratulations! You have successfully staked your VTX tokens.
NOTE: You can always check the summary of your staked funds together with pending and available to claim rewards at the Wallet component.